Lookalike audience extension is a process that takes original UUIDs (unique user identifiers) from the segment, builds a behavioral model for it (in other words, describes behavior that is common for all these UUIDs) and then scans all profiled Adform UUIDs. Those UUIDs with high similarity to original UUID set are added to the segment. In this way, original audience gets extended with new UUIDs.
Each time only original set is used to extend the audience in order not…
- Taxonomy Import/Export - import or/and export the Taxonomy as *.csv/.txt file.
- indicates how many audiences you are allowed to create.
- Max. number of Audiences with Builder setup indicates how many audiences you are allowed to create.
- Max. Lookalike Audiences Number
- Total Audiences Number indicates the amount of already created audiences.