The following information is displayed in the main page:
- Status - determines whether a provider is ready to be used. Possible statuses: active, pending, and inactive
- Title - a name of a publisher or a data provider
- Currency - set automatically for a profile
- Pricing - shows which pricing model is set
- Countries - shows to wh…
Lookalike audience extension is a process that takes original UUIDs (unique user identifiers) from the segment, builds a behavioral model for it (in other words, describes behavior that is common for all these UUIDs) and then scans all profiled Adform UUIDs. Those UUIDs with high similarity to original UUID set are added to the segment. In this way, original audience gets extended with new UUIDs.
Each time only original set is used to extend the audience in order n…
- Taxonomy Import/Export - import or/and export the Taxonomy as *.csv/.txt file.
- indicates how many audiences you are allowed to create.
- Max. number of Audiences with Builder setup indicates how many audiences you are allowed to create.
- Max. Lookalike Audiences Number
- Total Audiences Number indicates the amount of already created audiences.
The Smart lets you build both simple and complex segments from the collected audiences, distinguish preferable sources, validate Recency and Frequency values.
In order to build such segment, follow these steps:
- Go to the Segments tab and click the Create New button. There is no possibility to create Smart Segment by using the existing segment.
- Enter Owner ID, Name of the segment, TTL, Fee, select a Category and then click the box icon
Ad Serving and Tracking Data Segment Builder empowers you to collect the data from all user actions: impressions, clicks, events and tracking points.
|For Agencies||For Publishers|
|Agencies can enhance the retargeting possibilities or use their own data from one campaign in other campaigns.||Publishers can use Adfor…|