Dashboard allows you to capture and report specific data points, measure the overall performance of the segments and get statistics about data revenue.
Navigate to the Dashboard from the top menu bar:
Data is not updated in real time. You have to refresh your browser to see up-to-date data.
Today's and This Month's Revenue shows the revenue generated by data usage in Adform DSP for current day/month. Currency is applied according account settings.
The default interval for a report is This month. You are allowed to select the period of 3 months back counting from the current month. The dashboard will be updated according to the period selected.
- ID's Total is the total number of ID’s in account for the selected period, summed across all audiences.
- UID's Total is the total number of Unique ID’s (UID’s) in account for the selected period, aggregated across all audiences.
- ID's Total Update Requests is the total number of ID update request from all audience sources (campaign tracking, site tracking, server2server batch file upload) for the selected period and the configured active audiences.
- UID's Total Update Requests is the total number of Unique ID update request from all audience sources (campaign tracking, site tracking, server2server batch file upload) for the selected period.
- UID's Newly Added is the total number of only newly added Unique ID’s (UID’s) in the selected period, across all audiences.
- Audience used - The total number of audiences in account as a percentage of maximum allowed.
- Lookalike audience used - The total number of audiences with Lookalike modelling enabled in the account as a percentage of maximum allowed.
Revenue and Usage
Revenue and usage graph shows TOP 10 best performing audiences. Green column indicates amount of impressions, blue column - revenue of the audience. To get the full usage report, click the link at the bottom right corner "Check full usage reports". You can also navigate to the list
Top Audiences, Advertisers and Agencies
- Top audiences list provides with Top 10 segments and amount of UUIDs per day for the selected period of time. Mouse overing on the graph, amount of UUIDs for each segment is shown.
- Top advertisers list shows the usage by advertiser.
- Top agencies - the usage by agency for the selected period of time.