Save as pdf
List of DMP accounts
Once you've logged into the Adform DMP, you are presented with a list of DMP accounts you have been granted the rights to see.
The following information is displayed in the main page:
- Status - determines whether a provider is ready to be used. Possible statuses: active, pending, and inactive
- Title - a name of a publisher or a data provider
- Currency - set automatically for a profile
- Pricing - shows which pricing model is set
- Countries - shows to which the provider is enabled in the Adform DSP
- Segment usage - indicates when a provider gets closer to the limit of maximum segment number. Filled red line means that the limit has been reached
You are able to complete the following actions:
- Search for a specific data provider / publisher by entering its title to the search bar.
- Filter them by status, pricing, countries or currency.
- Sort by creation date, currency, pricing, status, title, or in the ascending/descending order.
- Edit general settings, Rights or / and Segments by mousing over the icon next to the title of a provider and choose the action you want to complete. Alternatively, reach the edit page by clicking on the title.